- Cost – choose channels which are not too expensive so that profits aren’t reduced.
- Nature of my produce – Requires middlemen with tyre knowledge.
- Size or Nature of market – if the market is large enough around the factories the short channels are chosen.
- Marketing risks – to minimize these then middlemen will be involved
- Government policy – If there is any directive according to the state law as to who should sell tyres.
- Competition – If we are forcing steep competition then its advisable to market the goods ourselves to take care of our customers and convince them to buy.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)