- Performance: discharge of the undertaking as agreed.
- Obedience: acting in accordance with the principals instructions or authority.
- Accountability: explain application of money or assets coming into his hands.
- Care and skill: exhibit a degree of care and skill appropriate to the circumstances.
- Personal performance or non delegation: must perform the undertaking personally.
- Estoppel: must respect the principals title.
- Bona fide: act in good faith for the benefit of the principal
- Disclosure: must disclose personal interest to avoid any conflict of interest.
- Confidentiality: must not disclose his dealings with the principal to third parties.
- Separate accounts: must maintain separate accounts of his assets and those of the principal.
- Keep the principal informed of his dealings with third parties.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)