- Death of a partner unless the articles of partnership provide otherwise.
- Performance of the undertaking.
- Lapse of time
- Termination at will
- Charging of a partners interest by a court order for a private debt.
- Bankruptcy of a partner unless the partnership deed otherwise provides.
- Mutual consent: if all partners agree.
- Lunacy or permanent insanity.
- Permanent incapacitation.
- Continuous and willful breach of the partnership agreement.
- Firms business can only be carried on at a loss.
- Circumstances are such that it is just and equitable that the firm be wound up.
- Partners conduct or behaviour is prejudicial to the firm.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)