- Partners share profit or loss equally
- A partner who incurs loss or liability in the course of the firms business is entitled to indemnity
- A partner who lends money to the firm is entitled to interest at the rate of 6% per annum
- A partner is not entitled to interest on capital before ascertainment of profit
- A person cannot be admitted as a partner without consent of all existing partners
- Every partner is entitled to take part in the management of the firm’s business
- Differences in ordinary matters are resolved by a majority of the partners
- The firm can only change the nature of its business if all partners agree
- A partner cannot be expelled from the firm unless the power to do so is expressly vested on the partners.
- Partners have access to the firm’s books of account.
- Partners are not entitled to remuneration for managing the firms business
(Visited 596 times, 1 visits today)