Benefits of privatization
- Kenyans enjoy improved products and services due to research carried out by privatised firms
- The spirit of competition enhances good management hence efficiency
- Consumers enjoy fair prices of products and services due to minimal wastes if any.
- Privatisation calls upon many firms entering the market leading to product diversity hence Consumers have a wide variety to choose from.
- Due to stiff competition, privatised firms engage in aggressive sales promotion methods which keep consumers informed of the products in the market.
- The need for greater profits makes them engage in risky projects which may be of great importance to the consumers.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)