1. Preparation of procurement plan(s)
2. Preparation of procurement specification and initiation of the procurement process.
3. Preparation of pre-qualification/tender/bid documents.
4. Advertisement/initiation of bids e.g. print media, online, website.
5. Receiving and opening of bids.
6. Evaluation of bids.
7. Adjudication and contract award.
8. Notification of contract award both winner and losers.
9. Negotiations (where applicable)
10.Preparation and signing of procurement contract.
12.Receipt, inspection and acceptance of goods, works, services or consulting services.
13.Storage and inventory. (Disposal)
NB: Each stage must be approved by the designed authority.
Factors to Consider:
1. Budget process
2. Commitment control.
3. Finance and expenditure management and audit.