- To manage stock levels, delivery times, lines and as well as transport costs.
- To coordinate and control the order cycle i.e. between need arise and making of delivery.
- To evaluate performance and quality.
- To plan for improvement.
- To allocate and manage staff resources.
- To develop the business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- To implement health and safety issues in logistics.
- Staff motivation
- To set SMART objectives of the overall objective. (Specific Measurable Achievable Time bound)
- To work on new logistics challenges
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)