- Recovery of installments in arrears
- Sue in damages for breach
- Retention of the sum paid
- To be notified of any change in location of goods
- Repossess the goods should circumstances justify.
- Deliver the goods to the hirer.
- Confer a defect free title.
- Ensure that the goods are reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are hired.
- Ensure that the hirer has quiet possession of the goods.
- Inform the hirer the cash and hire purchase price of the goods.
- Furnish a copy of the hire purchase agreement to the hirer.
- Disclose any defects in the goods or title.
(Visited 282 times, 1 visits today)