Termination rarely has impact on technical success or failure of projects. But huge impacts on other areas like residual attitudes towards the project (client, senior management, and project team). So it makes sense to plan and execute termination with care.
Tasks undertaken during the project closure phase/Project Completion tasks Project Closure includes the following tasks:
- Release of the resources, both staff and non-staff, and their redistribution and reallocation to other projects, if needed.
- Closure of any financial issues like labour, contract etc.
- Collection and Completion of All Project Records.
- Archiving of All Project Records.
- Documenting the Issues faced in the Project and their resolution. This helps other projects to plan for such type of issues in the Project Initiation Phase itself.
- Recording Lessons Learned and conducting a session with the Project Team on the same.
This helps in the productivity improvement of the team and helps identify the dos and don‘ts of the Project.
• Celebrate the project completion.
• Process of the Project Closure Phase
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)