1. It is simple to calculate.
2. In individual or discrete distribution it can be located by mere inspection.
3. It is easy to understand. Everyone is used to the idea of average size of a garment, an average American etc.
4. It is not isolated like the median as it is the most common item.
5. Like the Average mean, it is not a value which cannot be found in the series.
6. It is not necessary to know all the items. What we need the point of maximum density frequency.
7. It is not affected by sampling fluctuations.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)