KUCCPS Application Procedure 2021/2022
KUCCPS Application Procedure 2021/2022
KUCCPS Application Procedure 2021 | See details below to apply …
THE KUCCPS (KENYA UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES CENTRAL PLACEMENT SERVICE) is a new agency that handles applications for degree and diploma programs in Kenyan universities and colleges. The KUCCPS online application form is available for download, and the following is the application procedure:
KUCCPS APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
KCSE Index No
KCPE Index No
Birth Certificate Number and in addition,
Enough money in your Mpesa to pay for revision.
The revision charge is Ksh. 1,000 for those candidates who had applied in School and
Ksh. 1,500 for those who had not applied in school.
PROCEDURE FOR KUCCPS APPLICATION
step 1. using computer or smartphone , Login to http://students.kuccps.net/
step 2.: As per the information provided to KNEC, the student should enter their index number, the year they took the KCSE test, and their birth certificate number. If the student’s birth certificate number was not given during registration, the KCPE index number should be used as the password.
step 3. ACCESSING AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
a)Click the group name to access Courses/Programs inside that grouping, such as Engineering.
b)Click on the specific program that you wish to study, for example, Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering).
c)The next page contains a key for the shortened institution, as well as cluster topic requirements for a certain course, related programs and their codes that will be utilized on the application.
Application Process for KUCCPS
Step 4: APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
- a) Pay the required amount through your mobile phone by Mpesa following the instructions below:
Go to M-PESA on your phone.
Select Pay Bill option.
Enter Business no. 820211.
Enter KCSE Examination year followed by 11 Digit INDEX NO e.g.201401234567891 as your account number.
Enter the Amount.
Please Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
b)you will receive a payment confirmation message from Mpesa. The confirmation message received from MPESA should not be deleted as it the transaction ID number will be used to confirm the changes
every time one makes a change / update on the system
STEP 5: APPLICATION/REVISION OF COURSES/PROGRAMMES
Use the link titled APPLICATION/REVISION to complete your application/revision as follows:
- a) Enter the Programme codes for the revised programme choices that you recorded on the column labeled “New Programme Code” and Tick “ select to change/revise” column programmes you want to change / Revise.
- b) The choices you have made will be displayed below i f the changes / revision was saved successfully (without errors). If you find errors indicated in red, correct and save again.
Step 6: Log Out / Sign Out
You MUST Log out when you have finalized with application. This is necessary so as to keep your application information safe
KUCCPS Support and contacts
For further assistance, an applicant may visit the KUCCPS offices at 1st Ngong Avenue, ACK Garden Community, during the application period. Enquires may also be made by sending an email through
firstname.lastname@example.org or Call either 0723-954-927 or 0734-879- 662 between 8 am and 5 pm during the application period.
KUCCPS APPLICATION POINTS TO NOTE :
Physical application forms will not be revised in the manual. The application must be completed online using the steps outlined above.
All application fees must be paid via MPESA, as detailed in step 4 of the procedure. Any other payment method will be rejected.
The following instructions will be available for download from the website.
List of programs and, if relevant, 2013 deadlines.
Clusters of programs.
Similarly structured program.
INCASE YOU FORGET YOUR KUCCPS LOGIN PASSWORD
Note: The password is private and should not be shared with anyone else. If you lose your password,
- Your registered email address will get a password reset token.
- Within the day that the Token was requested, use it to reset your password.
- The token is only good for a single day (upto midnight of the day Token was requested). Repeating the operation will require another token.
- You may only request a Password Reset Token ONCE per day.
- Log in to the Portal using your new password.