1. Explain five factors that could limit a firm when engaging in global marketing. (10 marks)
2. Jumbo Limited intends to venture into the international arena. Outline five economic indicators that the organization could monitor for effectiveness. (10 marks)
2. (a) Highlight five conditions that are fulfilled in an economic union as a form of regional integration. (10 marks)
(b) Hindi Limited intends to venture into a foreign market through a joint venture. Explain five benefits of this form of.foreign market entry. (10 marks)
Posa Limited intends to promote its products in the foreign market. Explain six factors that could influence the promotion method to use. (12 marks)
3. (a) Describe four methods that an international marketer could use when carrying out direct exporting. (8 marks)
4. (a) Kalu Limited intends to extend its operations to a foreign country through a merger.
Explain five benefits of such a mode of foreign market entry. (10 marks)
(b) Tiinbi Limited recently ventured into a foreign market. Explain five demographic factors that could influence the marketing of products in the foreign market.
5. (a) Zibure Limited, a multinational organization, has lately entered a number of foreign markets through franchising. Explain five circumstances that could have influenced this choice of foreign market entry. (10 marks)
(b) There are certain problems that are experienced by regional economic groups. Highlight five such problems. (10 marks)
6. (a) Outline the information that is contained in import declaration form for an international marketer. (8 marks)
(b) Japler Limited intends to segment a foreign market that it ventured into recently.
Explain six requirements for effective segmentation of the market. (12 marks)
7. (a) Explain five implications of technological environment to an international marketer. (10 marks)
(b) Explain five factors that could limit the use of e-marketing as a mode of promotion in a developing country.