- Promote standards of professional competence and ethical practice amongst members of the Institute;
- Promote research into the subjects of securities and investments and related matters, and the publication of books, periodicals, journals and articles in connection therewith;
- Promote the international recognition of the Institute;
- Advise the regulator for the time being responsible for capital markets in respect of licensing investment and financial analysts;
- Advise the Examinations Board on matters relating to examinations standards and policies;
- To design and administer an initial ethics and integrity test for the purposes of determining the professional suitability of all its members and to subsequently design and undertake such continuous development programmes for its members.
- Carry out any other functions prescribed for it under any of the other provisions of this Act or any other
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)