THE KENYA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
DIPLOMA IN HI MAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
FOUNDATIONS OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Explain five features that distinguish human resources from other resources in an organization.
- Explain five benefits that an organization may derive from computerising human resource record keeping system.
- Nato Limited is in the process of formulating human resource policies. Highlight five factors that should be considered when carrying out this task.
- Explain live ways in which a human resource manager may enhance teamwork among members of the human resource department.
- Outline five uses of human resource records in an organization.
- Explain five external factors that may influence the recruitment process in an organization
- Highlight five consequences that an organization may face for operating without human resource policies.
- Outline four limitations of using the diary method to collect data for a job analysis exercise in an organization.
- Explain live challenges that un organization rnay face for failing to conduct formal induction for their employees.
- Some organizations are reluctant to use tests during employee selection. Explain five reasons that may have led to this reluctance.
- Outline five guidelines that should be followed to ensure effective human resource planning in an organization.
- Describe the steps that arc involved in carrying out a job analysis exercise in an organization.
- Explain five benefits that an organization may derive from using external sources of recruitment.
- Highlight five measures that a human resource manager nuiy take to ensure effective interviewing process in an organization.
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)