Essentials of a good warehouse.
- Ideal location where goods are produced in greater quantity to be used later.
- Suitable building which is large enough and appropriate to store goods of different kinds more safely
- Should be well equipped with necessary facilities to store goods for a longer period
- Should have well trained and efficient staff to ensure that goods are protected against losses and damages
- Good transport system to enhance movement to and from the warehouse
- Should have appropriate protection measures to alleviate losses, damages and other calamities.
(Visited 450 times, 1 visits today)