Exemption clauses which are null and void:
- Clauses which purport to exclude liability for death.
- Clauses which attempt to exclude the implied condition that the seller has title to the goods.
- Clauses which seek to restrict liability for negligence – will be subjected to reasonableness test.
- Clauses which restrict liability for loss or damage caused by defects in goods or poor quality service.
- Clauses which purport to avoid liability for personal injury.
- Clauses which are contained in a document signed by the aggrieved party would not be disputed by the parties.
(Visited 375 times, 1 visits today)