EXAMINATIONS NOTICE – AUGUST 2022 EXAMINATIONS
Students of Kasneb, parents, sponsors, guardians, training institutions and other stakeholders are hereby notified that the August 2022 examinations will be administered over a period of four (4) days, from Monday, 1 August 2022 to Thursday, 4 August 2022. The specific dates and other additional information are availed below:
- The examination dates for the August 2022 examinations are as follows:
(a) Monday, 1 August 2022 and Tuesday, 2 August 2022
- Vocational Certificate Courses: (VCEI), (VCICS) and VCBCT
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
- Diploma in Data Management and Analytics (DDMA)
- Diploma in Computer Networks and Systems Administration (DCNSA)
(b) Monday, 1 August 2022 to Thursday, 4 August 2022
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Secretaries (CS)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
- Certified Information Systems Solutions Expert (CISSE)
- Certified Forensic Fraud Examiner (CFFE)
- Vocational Certificate in Graphic Design (VCGD)
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K)
(c) Tuesday, 2 August 2022
Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Monday, 1 August 2022 to Thursday, 4 August 2022
Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K)
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from the employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.
- CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION ENTRY
The closing date for registration and examination entry for the August 2022 examinations will be Friday, 1 July 2022.
3. QUALIFICATIONS BROCHURE
The qualifications brochure can be downloaded from the Kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke or obtained from the following sources free of charge:
- The offices of Kasneb.
- Kasneb counters at Huduma Centres in Nairobi GPO, Kisumu, Kisii, Eldoret, Nyeri, and Nakuru.
- Kenya National Library Service (KNLS) branches countrywide.
- Training institutions offering Kasneb courses.
- METHODS OF PAYMENT OF FEES
- Payment through student portal
Students are advised to use student portal link https:online.kasneb.or.ke/. A detailed guide regarding this mode of payment may be obtained from Kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke.
- Payment through bank fee collection accounts
Students may also pay fees through the Kasneb fee collection accounts in any branch of the following banks:
- KCB Bank Ltd. – Account No.1203681194.
- National Bank of Kenya Ltd. – Account No. 01001031572601.
- KCB Dollar Account No.1123096465 – (For Students based outside Kenya).
Students are advised to utilise the above payment channels as cash payments will NOT be accepted at Kasneb offices. Students based outside Kenya/Foreign students are advised to pay the applicable fees in US dollars.
- All continuing students of Kasneb are required to renew their annual registration by 1 July of each year. New students are advised to note that the annual registration renewal fee is due on the 1 July following the first eligible examination sitting and annually thereafter.
- Kasneb certificates for successful students for past examination sittings up to and including April 2021 and August 2021 sittings are ready for collection. Eligible graduates and continuing students may collect the certificates in person at Kasneb Towers Upper Hill Nairobi. Those who wish to have the certificates posted should send written request together with certified copies of the National Identity Card/Valid Passport. They should also avail reliable postal address through which they prefer their certificates to be posted as well as their mobile numbers. These details should be submitted via email address – email@example.com.