Services rendered by wholesalers to growers, producers & manufacturers.
- Market to purchase all their products, providing warehousing in preparation for subsequent distribution to retailers.
- Provision of transport services: often packing for despatches of the goods: prompt settlement: display and advertising of the product.
- Link with retailers and consumers’ demands to facilitate production in anticipation of demand and with fore knowledge of changes in consumers’ selection, taste and requirements.
- Relieves the suppliers off the problem of finding diverse markets, finance and storage problems.
- Provides for further services necessary in preparation for retail marketing eg. Grading, blending, refining, etc
- Fulfils the manufacturers’ needs for a steady supply of raw materials or semi – finished goods to ensure continuity of his production lines.
(Visited 293 times, 1 visits today)