The course imparts knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to, among other competencies:
- Manage the credit cycle for trade credit providers
- Manage credit risk for different entities
- Undertake credit analysis for various corporate entities
- Undertake debt collection in a professional manner
- Comply with various requirements in debt management including governance, ethical, legal and regulatory requirements.
The course is aimed at persons who wish to qualify and work or practice in various fields of credit management including credit analysis, debt management and recovery, corporate lending and related areas in both formal and informal sectors.