The standard documents elaborated by the procuring entity for the purpose of procuring goods, works, services or consulting services. These documents must be utilized by the procuring entities. Bidding documents are documents issued by the Procuring Entity to provide prospective bidders all the necessary information that they need to prepare their bids. These clearly and adequately define, among others:
- The objectives, scope and expected outputs and/or results of the proposed contract;
- The technical specifications of Goods to be procured;
- Expected contract duration, the estimated quantity in the case of procurement of goods, delivery schedule and/or time frame;
- The obligations, duties and/or functions of the winning bidder; and
- The minimum eligibility requirements of bidders, such as track record to be determined by the Head of the Procuring Entity.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)