- Closer and more constructive relationship with service lines and stakeholders
- Enables productive procurement engagement without compromising service line ownership of strategies and outcomes.
- Focuses attention on the planning phase which offers the greatest scope for improved performance and ground breaking solutions
- Provides the toolset and process to support a strategic approach to procurement and helps create a supportive environment
- Enables realistic targeting of savings and other benefits which are agreed with and owned by service lines.
- Minimises off contract spend through service line engagement, ownership and sign off
- Enhances procurement capability within the procurement function and across the organisation
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)