- Carrying out audit inspections of County Assembly’s records,
- Carrying out audit checks and identifying any accounting errors;
- Drafting audit reports on observation for management and departmental heads’ consideration.
- Carrying out follow-up reviews of departments and verification of implementation of agreed recommendations.
- Reviewing data on periodical financial returns, estimates and expenditure;
- Examining vouchers, cashbooks, ledgers confirming the propriety and accuracy of the transactions;
- Ensure that appropriate governance on compliance is adhered to.
- Undertaking audit inspection at the County Assembly.
- Undertaking risk reviews and providing advisory on its management.
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Qualified and interested persons in filing the above positions should submit their application letters, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, copy of the National Identity Card/ Passport and any other relevant and supporting documents to the undersigned.
Besides the above, as part of compliance with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, the following clearances should be attached to the applications; ?
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) ?
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID) ?
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) ?
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) ?
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) ?
- Commission of University Education (CUE) – for those with foreign certificates.
All applications should be delivered in a plain sealed envelope and clearly indicating the position applied for in the reference line so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday 19th August, 2019 during working hours.