The Copyright Law is meant to protect literary works.
Outline six literary works that could be protected by the Copyright Law in your country.
Literary works that could be protected by the copy right law
- Novels, stories and poetic works
- Plays, stage directions, film scenarios and broadcasting scripts.
- Textbooks, treatises, histories, biographies, essays and articles.
- Encyclopaedias and dictionaries.
- Letters, reports and memoranda.
- Lectures, addresses and sermons.
- Charts and tables.