WAYS EMPLOYEES CAN COPE WITH WORK RELATED PROBLEMS
- Increasing ones ability in performing duties and responsibilities through training inorder to become more competent.
- Through adhering to rules and regulations of the organization so as to avoid issues ue to acting contrary to organization governing principles.
- Improving on better communication skills and life skills which help one improve the relationship with the management and co-workers.
- Through knowing the hierarchy of authority within the organization so as to know who to address in case of an issue.
- Performing the duties at high efficiency in order to avoid wastage of time and resources
IMPORTANCE OF INVOLVING EPLOYEES IN DECISION MAKING
- It helps them also grow due to constant sharing of ideas with their senior management.
- They are closer to the customers than managers hence source of reliable information.
- Due to constant involvement employees feel they have a duty to make more research in order to equip themselves with knowledge concerning the organization therefore contributing to innovation.
- Employees feel valued and appreciated when asked for an opinion by the boss which makes them feel they are part of the organization which lower the late of job turnover.
- It makes employees feel they have a duty of communicating anything they feel can affect the organization negatively.
REASONS WHY MOST EMPLOYEES ARE NOT INVOLVED IN DECISION MAKING.
- It is time consuming due to much consultations before drawing a conclusion in decision.
- When decision is made based on employees opinion it may contribute to loss of control in leadership i.e. it undermines top management if their opinions does not go through.
- If employee opinion that was agreed upon leads to bad outcome the blame goes to the employer/manager hence the need to avoid them.
- Loss of control due to unclear source of instruction and decision.
It is the act of providing financial and material support for worthy projects or any beneficiary undertakings. A company can support a certain programme in aim of marketing its products or services as well as creating awareness of their existence. Sponsorship can be made to individuals or group e.g. educational bursary, bursary, sports, trade exhibition etc. Even benefits to individuals is an indirect benefits to the public because they finally give services to the general public e.g. .teachers, police or any public servant in general.