Types of Inspection
- Except for imports exempted from PSI(personal service income), the PSI company shall perform pre-shipment inspection on shipments of goods covered by the Import Declaration Form (IDF) in the country of export prior to export to Kenya to determine the quality, quantity, value, duties and taxes as follows:
- Detailed Quality Inspection of goods in Schedule Two
- Verification of Comparative Price of goods in Schedule Three
- Full Detailed Inspection of goods in Schedule Four
- Destination Inspection of goods in Schedule Five
- Any type of inspection that the Commissioner may specify for the goods in Schedule Six.
(Visited 75 times, 1 visits today)