This is a management philosophy, a paradigm, a continuous improvement approach to doing business through a new management model.
Benefits of TQM
The benefits of TQM can be classified into the following two categories:
1. Customer satisfaction oriented benefits.
2. Economic improvements oriented benefits.
1. Customer satisfaction oriented benefits: The benefits under this category are listed below:
- Improvement in product quality.
- Improvement in product design.
- Improvement in production flow.
- Improvement in employee morale and quality consciousness.
- Improvement of product service.
- Improvement in market place acceptance.
2. Economic improvements oriented benefits: The benefits under this category are as follows:
- Reductions in operating costs.
- Reductions in operating losses.
- Reductions in field service costs.
- Reductions in liability exposure.
TQM Six Basic Concepts
2. Customer Satisfaction
3. Employee Involvement
4. Continuous Process Improvement
5. Supplier Partnership
6. Performance Measures
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)