Initiative and risks taken by;
- Doing things before being asked or forced by events
- Acts to extend business in to new areas products etc
- Sees and acts on opportunities
- Looks for and takes action on opportunities.
- Sees and acts on new business opportunities
Persistence and patience through
- Taking repeated action to overcome obstacles
- Taking action to overcome obstacles
- Taking action in the face of significant obstacles.
Information and property seeking
- Takes action on his own to get information to help reach business objectives
- Does personal research on how to provide a product or service
- Consultation of experts on business and technical advice
- Asks questions to clarify information
- Undertakes market research analysis and investigation.
Concern for high quality work by
- Acting to do things that meet or beat existing standards
- A desire to produce and sell top and better quality products or services
- Compares own work favorable to other.
Commitment to work contract by
- Placing the highest priority on getting the job completed.
- Accepts full responsibility for problems that may arise in getting the job done
- Expresses concern on customers satisfaction.
Efficiency orientation by;
- Finding ways of doing things faster and cost effectively
- Uses information to improve efficiently.
- Express concern on costs improvements change etc.
- by developing and using logical plans to meet goals
- breaking tasks down to sub-tasks
- developing plans which anticipate obstacles
- evaluates alternatives
- takes logical and systematic approach to activities
- identifies new and potential unique ideas to reach goals
- Switches to alternative strategies to reach goals.
- has a strong belief in self and own abilities
- expresses confidence in own ability to complete task or meet challenges
- sticks with own judgment in the face of opposition or early lack of success
- confronts problems and issues directly
- Tells others what they have to do.
- convinces people to buy the products or service
- convinces people on providing funds
- Asserts own competence reliability and the company product.
Uses strategic influence and networking
- To develop business contact
- Uses influential people as agent to accomplish objectives
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)