1. Specially Permitted Procurement Procedure if;
- A procuring entity may use a procurement procedure specially permitted by the Authority.
2. The Authority may allow the use of specially permitted procedures. where exceptional requirements make it impossible, impracticable or uneconomical to comply with the Act and the Regulations;
- where the market conditions or behavior do not allow effective application of the Act and Regulations made under the Act;
- for specialized or particular requirements that are regulated or governed by harmonized international standards or practices:
- where strategic partnership sourcing is applied;
- where credit financing procurement is applied; or
- as may be prescribed.
The procedure for specially permitted procurement shall be as prescribed