- Professional contacts: Professional contact of the purchasing staff can facilitate an evaluation of specific suppliers capability
- Trade journals: Trade journals are published regularly by different industries in various countries and provide vital information on suppliers
- Directories: Directories are good sources of information and are often printed by an organised industry in a particular country
- Trading companies: Japan frequently uses this marketing channel which provides advantages of convenience, efficiency and assurance of supply to international buyers.
- Import brokers: They offer a buying and forwarding service in exporting country and often become very knowledgeable about the products
- Internet: This is global system of inter connected computer networks that use the standard internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide. It enables business people to search relevant suppliers across the globe.
(Visited 911 times, 1 visits today)