Organisation vehicle use policy:
- All the vehicles should not be used for any other purposes than for the project that they were meant for.
- Vehicles should be taken to identified service centers only.
- Accidents must be reported no matter how minor or small.
- Mechanics must have authorization to repair only after quoting.
- As much as possible, Drivers must merge trips to save costs.
- Drivers should always wear seat belts and ensure all passengers do likewise before movement.
- Drivers should always observe the speed limit.
- Drivers should never answer cellphone while driving, they should either
ask the passenger to help answer it if they think it is an emergency or
pull off the road safely, park, and then answer the phone.
- Drivers should not take vehicle keys away when closing from work.