1. Resolve quality problems with suppliers and user departments.
2. Develop measurements of quality improvement and target setting (e.g. ―best in class‖ benchmarks)
3. Develop/manage/evaluate relationships with other internal departments.
4. Participate in cross-functional and/or multifunctional teams (e.g. project management, process improvement)
5. Recommend/implement changes to the organization‘s purchasing, supply management and material usage policies as needed.
6. Disseminate information and provide training related to purchasing and supply management policies and procedures.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)