1. Establish procurement plans and make decisions necessary to purchase products or services in congruence with organizational objectives and sourcing strategies
2. Review purchase requisitions in accordance with organizational requirements and/or budgetary constraints.
3. Determine appropriate methods of procurement negotiations.
4. Perform cost/benefit analyses on planned acquisitions.
5. Review supplier samples and/or demonstrations with the buying organization management and/or user department.
6. Develop/review specification, statement of work, performance terms, and/or acceptance criteria.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)