It involves the inspection of all plant and equipment, machinery, buildings according to a predetermined schedule in order to service overhaul, lubricate or repair, before actual break down or deterioration in service occurs.
Six Steps in Planned Maintenance
1. Equipment evaluation and recoding present status;
2. Restore deterioration and improve weakness;
3. Building up information management system;
4. Prepare time based information system, select equipment, parts and members and map out plan;
5. Prepare predictive maintenance system by introducing equipment diagnostic techniques;
6. Evaluation of planned maintenance.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)