- Present value analysis: It is used to evaluate the time of capital investment and fund flows.
- Aggregate planning models: it is useful for examining the way of using the examining the way of using the existing capacity in the short terms.
- Break even analysis: to determine the minimum break even volumes of production.
- Linear programming: this is helpful in determining the optimum product mix for maximizing contribution, considering the capacity constraints.
- Computers simulation: it is helpful to determine the effects of various scheduling policies.
- Decision tree analysis: this can be applied for long term capacity problems.
(Visited 76 times, 1 visits today)