A person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the professional examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum qualifications:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade C+ (C plus) or its equivalent.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least TWO Principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) level or equivalent qualifications.
- kasneb technician, diploma or professional examination certificate.
- A degree from a recognised university.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade C in 6 papers with C in both English and Mathematics.
- Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved kasneb.
A person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the diploma examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum qualifications:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade C- (C Minus) or equivalent qualifications.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade D.
- Any other kasneb technician or diploma examination certificate.
A person seeking to be registered as a student for Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) qualification must show evidence of being a holder of the following minimum qualifications:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade D+ (D Plus) or its equivalent.
(a) Applicants intending to take the April, August or November exams will have to keep checking deadline dates until new syllabus is released. (b) Syllabuses are provided to applicants upon registration as students of KASNEB. Registration Renewal (a) The annual registration renewal fee shall become due on 1 July following the first eligible examination sitting and annually thereafter. (b) Registration numbers for students who do not book for any examination within three years from the date of registration will have their numbers suspended. the suspended registration numbers will only be reactivated upon payment of a reactivation fee and the appropriate renewal. Examination Entries (a) Registered students who wish to take the examination must submit the prescribed entry forms, duly completed together with the appropriate examination fee on or before the specified dates. The closing date for the receipt of the entries for the December examination is the preceding 15 September and for the June Examination is the preceding 15 March.
STEPS TO PAYMENT
STEP 1 – Download the form below and fill it
How to pay KASNEB fees via Mpesa
How to pay KASNEB fees via Bank
Payment through various kasneb Student Fee Collection Accounts with banks
National Bank of Kenya Limited (NBK) – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 01001031572601.
Equity Bank Ltd. – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 0170299238025.
Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 0744130009246.
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 01129128535900.
Note: You must be registered before seeking exemption or booking for examination.
Under exemption icon in e-kasneb app
1. Choose kasneb graduate if you have completed another examination offered kasneb orothers if you have a degree or KNEC/KIM/KSL diploma qualification.
2. (i) For kasneb professional/diploma graduates, the exemptions will be populated automatically –
therefore, save exemptions and generate an invoice.
(ii) For others – select a degree or diploma as appropriate.
– Indicate the name of the institution and degree/diploma course taken.
– Save the exemptions which will populate automatically.
– Attach certified copies of your transcript(s) and certificate.
Note: This step must be completed before booking for examination
b. Examination booking and annual registration fee (if using app)
Under examination icon
1. (a) Choose examination sitting (April, August or November):
(b) The examination for the level or part will pop up already ticked.
Note: For a student sitting for professional examination, the lower section in the part is already
pre-ticked (that is, section 1 in part I or section 3 in part II and section 5 in part III).
2. Choose the other section in the part if you wish to combine both sections.
3. Click next to generate an invoice.
4. Proceed to pay via mpesa or Bank.
To access timetable
Click on the resource menu and download the time table (Note: Accessible using pdf reader app).
To download receipt
Go to the red icon at the top left hand side of your home screen and click on transactions to download your
receipt (Note: Accessible using pdf reader app).
NB: Don’t make payments via e-wallet for now