After feasibility studies have been done and completed, they need to be presented in a single document which should be handed to the stakeholders.
The report has the following parts/contents:-
- The introduction chapter should clearly list the goals and objectives of the project=title of the project
- Executive summary including terms of reference, brief description of exercise, key finding and recommendations
- Project definition covering goals and objectives
- General b/ground and introduction within outline description of the options/alternatives, general information e.g. analysis of industry, structure of project, description etc.
- clear definition of success criteria or feasibility criteria
- findings of the fa on marketing analysis, operating requirements and costs, technical analysis, original analysis, financial analysis, economic analysis, political and social analysis, environmental impact assessment etc.
- Preliminary compliance-show the project meets or complies to all the criteria
- Plan for the management of the project including implementation