- Entrepreneurship looks at particular individuals in a business set-up. It operates in large business or organization which is business minded to make profit.
- Entrapreneurs operate autonomously for the welfare of the organization.
- The term Intra – refers to within – therefore Entrapreneurship is a process whereby an individual or group within a large organization creates something new or different to maximize on the available opportunities to that organization.
- Intra can therefore be equated to entra within the context of a large organization where the workers are a leeway to be creative or innovative on their own.
- They become competitive, socially and economically the idea is to allow individuals within the organization to act and think independently.
(Visited 138 times, 1 visits today)