Definition an entrepreneur
- An entrepreneur is basically a person who identifies a business opportunity, harshness and obtains the resources necessary to initiate a successful basis activity.
- The entrepreneur implements the idea
- Undertakes to operate the business
- An entrepreneur is therefore a central key individual in the society who makes things happens for economic development.
- In the broader sense entrepreneurship refers to the means of stimulating innovative and creative undertakings for a better business community or world.
- Entrepreneurship if French world meaning to undertake and focuses on a business enterprise
- Entrepreneurship can exist in any situation – therefore it is the creation of values through establishing a business enterprise.
- Entrepreneurship means having an idea of ones own and trying to implement the idea to create values on it.
- Entrepreneurship is a term which encompasses what entrepreneurs do i.e
- Identifying a business opportunity of a particular demand
- Look at the opportunity as a process of creating, something that did not exist.
- Constantly searching/ harnessing ones environment and resources to implement the activities.
- Creating a totally new product and using it in as new.
- Entrepreneurship there is the practice at starting of a new business or revitalizing existing businesses in response to identifying opportunities.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)