1. Prepare and/or issue contracts/purchase orders
2. Obtain legal review and approval of a contract when required
3. Administer contracts/purchase orders from award to completion
4. Expedite deliveries and conduct follow-up procedures when necessary.
5. Resolve contract/purchase order difference with supplier.
6. Review and revise purchasing procedures to ensure their conformance with established laws, policies and ethical principles.
7. Manage files of agreements, equipment records, and/or specifications.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)