1. PIMS is fully online based and lack of continuous electricity supply and internet connection can lead to failure or inefficiency of PIMS system.
2. Limitation of proper level of computer skills among the public personnel and contracting parties.
3. Security and Privacy- fear of payment information being unsecured
4. Limitation of support services
5. People’s resistance to change. People not used to paperless or non-physical transactions can refuse to accept the system.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)